New Prefabricated Modular Homes for Every Budget
Our duplex prefabricated houses have the eye-catching design that reflects modern lines and offer comfort with their spacious interiors. PREFARICATED two storey modular houses come in wide range of plans and designs that suit different customers’ tastes and lifestyles.The factory engineered modular homes provide reliable, rapid and economical solutions that respond to diverse climatic conditions . Our sustainable prefabricated modular homes and villas are being preferred worldwide as urban homes, inner-city, beach houses and rural homes.
PREFABRICATED villas incorporate stylish contemporary architecture, spacious interiors and economic prices.
What, exactly, is a modular home?
A modular home is one that is built indoors in a factory-like setting. The finished products are covered and transported to their new locations, where they are assembled by a builder. A modular home is not a mobile home; it is simply a home that is built off-site, as opposed to on-site. These homes are often called factory-built, system-built or prefab (short for prefabricated) homes.
Modular and manufactured homes are not the same. Manufactured homes are not placed on permanent foundations. Manufactured homes, sometimes referred to as (but are not always) mobile homes, can be moved from one location to another. There are specific laws and regulations regarding these relocations.
Because modular homes are built indoors, they can be completed in a matter of a few weeks, as opposed to months. They don’t see the typical on-site delays caused predominantly by the weather. Modular homes must conform to specific rules, guidelines and building codes that often surpass those of traditional on-site homes.
When considering a modular home, it is important to shop around, as not all companies that make factory-built homes are alike. There can be significant differences in quality, price and service. As with purchasing or building any home, it is crucial to do your research.
- Modular homes appraise the same as their on-site built counterparts do; they do not depreciate in value.
- Modular homes can be customized.
- Most modular home companies have in-house engineering departments that utilize CAD (Computer Aided Design).
- Modular home designs vary in style and size.
- Modular construction can be used for commercial applications, including office buildings.
- Modular homes are permanent structures — “real property.”
- Modular homes can be built on crawl spaces and basements.
- Modular homes are considered a form of green building.
- Modular homes are faster to build than 100 percent site-built homes.
- Home loans for modular homes are the same as site-built homes.
- Insurance premiums for modular homes are the same as site-built homes.
- Taxes on modular homes are the same as site-built homes.
- Modular homes can be built to withstand 175-mph winds.
- Modular homes can be built for accessible living and designed for future conveniences.